Wednesday 4 April 2018

DEVELOPMENT OF WEBSITE

When creating our website we had to make many drafts because we had to decide where to place different images or bookmarks on our website to make it look as professional as possible.

Below are 2 drafts that we made which were screen recorded to show the website clearer.

DRAFT 1: I recieved feedback from my class on what they think needs improving or what they like about my webiste. From the feedback I recieved they said that we need to add some more tour dates and locations to the tour section of my website, and updating some of the images to more recent and relevant ones such as the album cover on the music playlist. As well as this, it was also evident from the feedback that we received that we needed to link my music video to the button on my website.

DRAFT 2

No comments:

Post a Comment