Thursday 12 April 2018

EVALUATION TASK 2



SPOTIFY PAGE FOR MY ARTIST

FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MY ARTIST





TWITTER PAGE FOR MY ARTIST


THIS IS OUR MAGAZINE WE MADE FOR OUR ARTIST 


In order for artists to connect with their fans they need to make a connection in magazines advertising there image and information about them which will attract an audience. I have looked at several pop music magazines to help me design this cover.


I chose these images of Tyson Tyson because it gives a clear image to the audience of what he looks like. He looks very sexy and attractive which is a quality of a pop artist as he is focused on his image. I chose the larger photo of him to be positioned bigger than the other photos as it shows his synthetic image the most out of the other two photos which will attract a pop fan to wanting to read this magazine. This image also shows him being an urban dance performer who is hi-nrg. The quote underneath the photo ‘I express my feelings through DJing it changed my life to express my emotions’ can help fans connect as they may be able to relate.

TV CHAT SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment