Sunday 1 April 2018

LEARNING HOW TO USE AFTER EFFECTS TO ENHANCE OUR WORK

Learning how to use after effects to enhance our work

Adobe after effects is an important programme used when editing. Therefore I had to learn how to use adobe after effects in order to enhance on my music video to make it look as professional as possible.

Below is a video I watched that taught me some effects


Once I watched this video I added my footage onto adobe after effects and tried out some of the tips from the video to see how I could make my work better. However I wanted to make my video look as professional as possible so I watched another video to enhance my video even more.

Below is another video I watched



This video helped when editing the arrow shooting effect.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment