Wednesday 28 June 2017

TARGET AUDIENCE





Genre
Target audience
Examples
Star image
Hip-hop
People who are interested in music such as rapping/singing, dancing and urban artwork/ Also people who live in a lifestyle similar to hip hop trends such as pop culture. 16-30
Example: hotline bling by drake
Young and attractive
Pop
Usually ranges of ages from 16 to 21 who are usually girls
Example: Little mix
Typical nature of a girl band
Rock
16-25 year olds. People who go to university that party a lot.
Example: Heathens twenty one piolets
Individual style of clothing that is different which makes them more unique
Indie
Male audience more than a female audience. Statistics between ages of 16-35 say 33% female and 66% male.
Example: Lost boys club Two cartoons
Different style of look



Different age groups opinions on music videos


Analysis of feedback

From this feedback I learnt that there are differences in peoples ages of how they feel about music videos. Within the same age of 17 everyone I asked had a different opinion on music videos. As some people I asked found that they did enjoy watching music videos where as others said they would watch them with friends. I also found that I thought the people I interviewed of the age 17 would say that pop was there favourite genre but actually I found they prefer R&B or classical which was surprising to me. 

Furthermore I found that the older generation of people I asked don't watch music videos whereas the younger people do. This shows how music videos are more orientated for a specific generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment